How To Get
• Go into Google Play for Android or the App Store for iPhones, Search for ClubNet.
On Android it will ask you to Install, on Apple it will ask you to Get. If using Apple it may ask you for your Apple Account Password.
• When downloaded, it will bring you into Welcome to the ClubNet App and will possibly bring you to Kinsale Golf Club if nearby. If not, click on Club and search for Kinsale.
• It will ask you for your email. – Please use the email you have provided the golf club with, otherwise you will not be able to be activated by the club, but you will have access to the App if you “Continue without the account”
• To change your password, click into the Members Icon(top left) click on Members Profile, scroll down and you will see a + sign in a navy circle, click on this and a lock symbol will appear, click on this and a drop down to change your password will appear. Put in your new password and confirm and then press Save.
• Please also make sure to tick the Data Protection box in the Member Profile Area.
How To Use
- The Mobile App acts as a communication tool between the club, it members and visitors who download the App. It provides instantaneous notification to members and visitors of current, future and past events taking place in the Golf Club and it can direct members and visitors to News Items in the News Section and can be used as a reminder of events taking place at short notice.
- It also has a Members Area, which is protected by password and this is where the club can share information with members only i.e Results, Minutes of Meetings, Confidential Information for Members Only etc.
- TEE TIMES It will also incorporate your Tee Sheet , where members and visitors can instantaneously book their Tee Times . However, should a person not have a mobile phone or choose not to download the App they can still contact the club to book a Tee Time.
- LIVE SCORING. Live Scoring is also a feature of the Mobile App, where the results of Inter Club Competitions are relayed in Real time as the matches are taking place and the results can be viewed in any part of the world, once the individual had downloaded the App.
- 3D GUIDE. 3D Flyovers are also on the Mobile App and these can be used as GPS while members and visitors are playing the course. It shows the yardage or metres to the front, centre and back of the green.
- CONTACT. All Contacts are on the App, Office Phone Number, Email Address, Website, Club Facebook, Club Twitter, Instagram and Latest Weather Forecast with a Live Rain Radar feature.
- GALLERY. A Facility for the Club to share its photographs of the course, presentations etc is in it’s Gallery Section.
- NEWS. A Facility for the Club to share in the Club Info Section, all information pertaining to the club from its history, social events taking place, course status and other information which the club would like to share as a means of attracting societies and visitors to its club.
- CLUB PRO . The Club Pro section will contain information in relation to the Pro Shop, Book Lessons, Open days, Green Fee Prices.
- NOTIFICATIONS. This allows Push notifications to members phones with urgent news or information.
- CLUB INFO. Gives the course status, a brief club history and Kinsale town information.